CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2015

Fab'n'Funky Challenge 266 - Birthdays

Welcome to another new challenge here at Fab and Funky.
Our theme this week is
Birthdays
We are being sponsored this week by the wonderful 'Inspired by Stamping' who are kindly offering a $20 voucher to spend in store for the lucky winner.
To get your creative juices flowing, make sure to check out some lovely inspiration from the rest of the design team.
I hope you will come and join in the fun this week, as we love to visit your blogs to see what you have created. Don't forget to link back to the Fab n Funky blog to be eligible for this week's prize.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute performing seal Ginny. LOVE the yellow too. So zingy and fun. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)