CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #221 - 'Shaped Cards'

Hi all!

For this challenge we chose one of the girls' favorite themes ever.
We want to see some SHAPED CARDS! No squares or rectangles, but some lovely shapes!

Our sponsor for this challenge is QKR Stampede and boy, do they have some lovely images!
They are offering 3 images of the winner's choice, who wouldn't want to win that? 

And now onto our DT inspiration. Make sure you check them all out here!

my card using QKR Stampede- Stork
I hope our team was able to inspire you, and we hope you will play along!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Ginny....really made me smile. LOVE the shape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, that's such a brilliant shaped card design! Love it!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)