CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #207 - Animals (NO People Allowed)

For this weeks challenge at Fab'n'Funky we have chosen the theme

ANIMALS 
(no people allowed)

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Fitztown. 
Fitztown is offering a fab prize to our winners this week

Make sure you check out the cards that the DT have made using some of the great animal stamps that we got to play with from Fitztown



We can't wait to see your cute (or maybe wild!) entrie this week

2 comments:

  1. Ginny what a great card Love the image that you picked and loving the Blue to compliment it. Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, this made me laugh out loud! Great card and fabulous stamp, so cute and so funny. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)